Inside Sales Associate
TimePayment is an award-winning financial services company who specializes in customized lending for small and medium sized firms. TimePayment programs are designed to meet the needs of equipment buyers and sellers with competitive finance solutions for equipment of all types.
TimePayment (MicroFinancial) has been one of the Boston Globe 100 every year since 2008, and has been one of the Monitor Top 100 Leasing Companies every year since 2010. Their offices are in Burlington, MA.
In this Inside Sales role, you will part of a dynamic sales team and will be responsible for reaching out to equipment vendors and dealers to establish new business relationships. The two main responsibilities of this role are new vendor acquisition, and capturing data in order to profile these vendors. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop your sales skills and grow within our company, while being motivated by an uncapped commission plan, in addition to your base salary.
- Base salary $40-50K + commissions typically ranging $200-$1,500/month
- Full benefits package including generous PTO, medical, dental, vision, and 401k with match
- Initiate and develop relationships with equipment vendors/dealers.
- Initiate outbound cold calls (leads are provided) to vendor prospects to qualify and educate them about the TimePayment’s value proposition.
- Build a pipeline of potential vendors to support quota.
- Forecast monthly new vendor applications.
- Develop incremental action plans to close gaps between forecast and actual quota.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from interested vendors who are looking to partner with TimePayment.
- Maintain a question based solution-oriented selling approach. Effectively qualify vendors through Leasing Needs Analysis; using value-based selling methods such as SPIN.
- Diligently use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (Salesforce) for sales processing; capturing relevant data, maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes.
- Effectively use the Internet and other resources to prospect for new leads, and to better understand vendor’s industry and business
- Organized approach to working through lead sources to generate new business.
- Maintains intelligence on competition, understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and effectively articulate TimePayment’s competitive advantage.
- Keep management informed about geographic and market opportunities.
- 0-3 years outbound calling experience (prospecting and cold calling) - we are willing to train motivated and driven individuals
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Salesforce.com is preferable
- Successful track record exceeding 100% of quota
- Consultative sales and needs analysis
- Adept at building and tracking pipeline of prospects
- Measuring and achieving call data standards including dials and talk time
- Accustomed to forecasting and understands forecasting methodology
- Using time management skills for prospecting new business and administrative duties
- Financially-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong business acumen and detail-oriented
- Engaging and enthusiastic with the ability to influence decisions and conduct dialogue leading to sense of urgency
- Functions successfully in deadline-oriented, high-activity work environment
- Works effectively as part of a team, exerts positive influence, and supports TimePayment's mission
- Maintains positive outlook, professionalism and technical and product knowledge
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time