Position: Marketing Specialist
Part-Time (20-25 hours/wk, salary)
Salary: $25,000 to $30,000 range
Location: Boston or Cambridge preferred, but remote or hybrid possible
- Coordinate and manage content development for weekly and monthly newsletters (6 newsletters/month).
- Run all MailChimp Email campaigns.
- Write content for some promotional newsletters.
- Produce and promote webinars (1x-2x/month), and in-depth guides/whitepapers (1x/month)
- Drive internal direct marketing efforts, including email and calling campaigns to former and past clients.
- Solicit/generate positive reviews online.
- Run successful social media campaigns (Twitter and Facebook) building relationships and drive new business
- Update our website when necessary and track and report metrics for all marketing initiatives.
- 3 to 5+ years of marketing experience, including social media, email marketing, webinars, content development, and proficiency with google analytics.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp, and at least one webinar hosting platform
- Experience marketing for a small to medium sized business
- Extremely strong writing skills, organized, and works independently with light management
- Experience working with content developers, programmers, and designers, technically savvy
- Bachelor's and / or master’s degree in Marketing or Communications a plus.
- Experience in education and tutoring a plus
Pay: $25,000 to $30,000/year
$25000 to $30000 Per Year
Job Status: Part Time