Pardot/Salesforce Implementation Contractor
Pardot / Salesforce Implementation Contractor
Cheshire Impact, the #1 Pardot and Salesforce Partner, Our Core Values are the moral backbone of our team and something we take seriously. They are: We Care, We Have Fun, We Get Things Done. Ours is an organization that is full of doers who get the job done despite the obstacles.
Do you understand Pardot / Salesforce? Do you have experience Implementing Pardot? This position will allow you to drive the Pardot Implementation process.
We are seeking someone with a marketing background who has excellent B2B, project management and pardot implementation experience. The Implementation Specialist will conduct lead weekly calls with clients to guide their progress through pardot implementations. During the implementation projects they will answer questions and make recommendations.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- · Pardot Consultant Certified (Pardot Specialist Certified 3-5 years’ experience using product)
- · Experience doing Pardot Implementations, Basic Understanding of Salesforce SalesClou
- · Lead weekly Calls - Guide clients through Pardot Implementations
- · Execute email marketing campaigns and build nurture programs
- · Create landing pages, forms and other marketing materials within Pardot to support the client learning experience. (MUST HAVE)
- · Pardot Implementation experience
- · Pardot Certified
- · B2B Marketing Experience
- · 3 to 5 years Pardot Experience
- · 10 - 15 Pardot Implementations projects
- · Hours: 5 to 6 hours per Implementation
- · Duration of projects: 45 to 60 days
- · Contractors must utilize Cheshire’s Impact email.
Compensation will be given on a project bases.
Job Status: Part Time