US Market Access and Reimbursement Specialist
What You Will Do?
- Be the critical link between Paris and Boston Offices! Join a global network of sales, marketing and reimbursement professionals. Align them to establish priorities and implement reimbursement initiatives.
- Develop relationships with Medical Administrative Contractors (MACs) and private payers to ensure the claims are tracked and paid properly for any procedures performed at a health institution by practitioners.
- Own the reimbursement process within US; monitor existing policies and strategize on improvements when necessary, while educating businesses and your team alike on reimbursement policies.
- Join our sales representatives on the field and provide pragmatic support on the reimbursement process on the subjects of coding, coverage, billing and occasional claims auditing, or responding to customer questions or concerns regarding reimbursement for the procedure(s).
- Implement effective communication strategies to proactively leverage data in order to negotiate favorable medical policies/coverage with the government (Medicare, Medicaid) and private payers at national, regional or local level.
Who You Are :
The newest addition to our global family should be someone who is driven, unafraid of challenges and ready to roll up his/her sleeves at any given time. You are a self-starter with excellent multitasking and time management skills.
The core characteristics we look for are :
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree (e.g., MS, MPH, or MBA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working directly with customers to remove reimbursement barriers, and payers to gain or improve coverage for products reimbursed under the medical benefit required.
- or minimum of 5 years of work experience in the medical device industry or consulting experience, with specific functional responsibility in market access, reimbursement, health economics and/or outcomes research, and/or payer policy development, technology assessment.
Why Mauna Kea Technologies?
By joining us, you will not only be a part of a global family but will also have the opportunity to spearhead our expansion in US Market. The decision you take today will not only allow you to make your mark in US Market as our expansion kicks up but also, through your everyday interactions with your clients; you will be actively contributing to saving lives and forerunning the progression of medical technologies.
Here at Mauna Kea Technologies, people and values are our greatest assets. We understand attracting, developing and retaining this global talent is essential to our success as we rise up to new challenges in our path to disrupt MedTech. Join us and help us power through the innovation we are bringing to healthcare and scienti?c research.
Mauna Kea Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time